One size fits most Fits height from 165cm - 185cm Include: Green tunic wit attached headpiece
Oktoberfest Party Supplies
Everything Party has a Huge Selection of Oktoberfest Costumes
Everything Party, with an inventory of over 15,000 items including Oktoberfest costumes, is ready to make your next get-together something to remember. Celebrate Autumn the way they do it in Bavaria with an Oktoberfest party complete with traditional costumes to give it more authenticity.
What sets Everything Party apart Regarding Oktoberfest Costumes in Sydney
As your one-stop party shop, we not only have Oktoberfest Costumes for your gathering, but you can find everything else that you need to pull it off perfectly. From balloons to party favours to tableware, you can find it all here in our store in Sydney or online shipped Australia wide. Here are a few of the other reasons we should be your choice for Oktoberfest costumes:
- When you are planning a party, there are some items, such as helium tanks, where a hire service makes more sense than purchasing. We offer cake stands, helium tanks and accessories as well as LED lights for hire in the Sydney area for this reason.
- For online orders, we provide free shipping on orders over $100. We also accept AfterPay on orders over $80. With this service, you purchase your items now but make four fortnightly interest-free payments instead of paying the full price at checkout.
- Not everyone is an expert at throwing a party so if you want some party inspiration, we have detailed photos of previous parties we supplied - feel free to browse these examples until inspiration hits you.
Tips Regarding Oktoberfest Accessories
Party accessories and decorations can sometimes seem unimportant, but they can turn a blasé Oktoberfest gathering into something to remember. While there are no hard and fast rules on the types of accessories and decorations for your Oktoberfest, here are a couple of tips to help keep your party going:
- Look for ways to decorate the walls and tables where you intend to have the party. Traditional Oktoberfest colours are Bavarian blue and white, but the black, red and gold of the German flag is another common choice. A blue and white argyle tablecloth can make a huge difference.
- Offering your guests party favours or accessories they can take home will help them remember just how great a party you threw. We offer hundreds of party favours for you to choose from, some Oktoberfest themed.
- Don’t forget about food and drink. An Oktoberfest party wouldn’t be complete without beer and traditional German foods such as sausages and pretzels.
What You Stand to Gain if You Use Everything Party
When you shop with us, you gain access to everything you need to make your next party into something your guests will remember fondly. There is no need to dart to multiple stores, one for costumes, another for tableware and a third for party favours when you can get them under one roof. To learn more about our Oktoberfest costumes available in our Sydney store or online, or to browse our extensive online catalogue, contact us today.
One size fits most Height: 180cm Chest: 107-122cm Waist: 91-97cm
Includes: Dress with apron, over the knee stockings One size fits most up to Women size 14 Note: the shoes are not included
Includes: Hat, Shirt and Pants Adult Oktoberfest costume SIZING CHART (in cm) SIZE HEIGHT CHEST WAIST HIPS UK Size S 170 87-92 71-76 92 34...View full details
Includes: Hat, Shirt, Shorts and Socks Adult Oktoberfest costume One size fits most up to height 180cm
One Size Fit Most
Includes: Dress with Apron Adult Oktoberfest costume SIZING CHART (in cm) SIZE HEIGHT CHEST WAIST HIPS UK Sizes S 165 88-90 67-70 94-97 8...View full details