90 Days Party Eye Accessories- Blind Red
Made in the UK.
Red contact lenses
Life Span: 90 days
A pair eye contacts in each package
Blind eye accessories cover the pupil but still allow you to see. Suitable for short term wear e.g. Halloween parties. Do not drive etc while wearing these eye accessories.
- Sold in pairs
- Not suitable for driving etc
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the style of these lenses and how they cover the pupil, they offer 20% vision. You will not be able to see clearly out of these lenses. Do not wear these while performing any tasks that require clear vision.
Adult use only!
Funky Cosmetic are the exclusive manufacturers and worldwide distributors of many licensed eye accessories. These include many popular and established brands. All our branded ranges use officially licensed designs.
The do’s and don’ts of Edit Eye accessory wear.
• Wash your hands with soap prior to handling - non-perfumed anti-bacterial liquid soap dispensers are preferable to bars of soap which can be contaminated more easily.
• Thoroughly rinse off all soap to avoid contamination and then dry your hands on a lint-free towel to prevent getting lint on the fashion eye accessories.
• Use oil-free and fragrance-free eye makeup.
• Use water-resistant mascara and eyeliner to prevent flaking and smudging. • Make sure the eye accessory is fully immersed in the solution. Never use unless fully hydrated (wet) in solution.
• Always clean & disinfect before re-insertion into the eye. • Clean, rinse and disinfect eye accessories after each use.
• Replace immediately if they become damaged / scratched or if they have deposits which cannot be removed.
• Call your optician if you have any redness, pain, swelling or irritation, burning sensation, excessive watering, increasingly blurred vision, coloured haloes around light sources and / or sensitivity.
• Use tap water or saliva to wet your eye accessories or case.
• Wear makeup or put them in if your eyes are swollen, red or infected.
• Go to bed with a painful red eye - seek advice immediately.
• Allow lotions, soaps, creams, deodorants, hair sprays & cosmetics (especially metallic powders) to come into contact with the fashion eye accessories. They can cause an eye infection or irritation.
• Re-use disinfecting solution - discard and replace with fresh solution each time.
• Wear your eye accessories longer than advised and never sleep in them.
• Use mascara with ‘lash building fibres’ as they can damage your eye accessories.
• Use whilst swimming or during water sports, unless wearing goggles.
• Expose to hair, cosmetic sprays or excessive heat